Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I'm Backkkkk!

Yes, I am alive! It embarrassing to say that I haven't blogged in over 3 weeks. That is such a long time! There have been so many things going on that I just couldn't find time to write (or cook many new recipes for that matter.) To give you a recap: As you know, I was in Arizona for a week. The day after I got back, I moved into a brand-spanking new apartment!!! And after a week of moving, it was my 25th birthday! (The best celebration yet!) Then immediately following my birthday, I got sick... and still am today! ;( Lovely, right? To be honest, I really haven't minded the sick part. I've been able to enjoy my new place and have had time to relax and decorate.

Since it's been so long since I've steadily cooked, I planned out recipes for the entire week! I am back and ready to blog! Check back later tonight for last night's quick yet nutritious and delicious meal!


In the mean time...check out my new kitchen!!! (as you can see... I am going to LOVE spending time in there!!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment