Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Homemade Pizza Night!

Who doesn't love pizza? Especially, grabbing a slice after a long night of dancing with friends...yea, that doesn't happen anymore but it certainly does during movie night at home! :) I should have known my trusty friends at Udy's would have the perfect frozen crust! Thankfully, I got my hands on a two-pack so tonight, we set out to make the perfect pie.

My favorite pizza to make is a white pie with garlic and oil as a base but tonight I wanted to mix it up. I had some left over Yolonda Pesto from last week so I slathered that on below a thick layer of shredded mozz, a few diced onions, diced red pepper, cherry tomatoes and pepperoni!

It was deeee-licious! The perfect blend of salty and sweet. And the crust was great! If I didn't know I was eating a gluten free crust, I would have just assumed it was any ordinary thing crust, which is a HUGE compliment for those of you that don't know how hard that is to come by in the gluten free world. I'll definitely be buying Udy's crusts again.


No comments:

Post a Comment