Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Phil-Eat-Delphia


Last weekend, my boyfriend and I took a trip to Philadelphia to enjoy the city before the cold weather hits us. I heard about Reading Terminal Market from watching Throw Down with Bobby Flay on FN. I was interested to see what this market was and once we arrived, I could not believe my eyes! Isle after isle of food shops ranging from cheese markets to fish mongers, delis to bakeries and so much more.

I was in
heaven!!! I literally walked from shop to shop snapping photos as I went. For those of you not in the Philly area, check out how cool this place is! And if you live near by, you have to go see it yourself. You could spend the entire day in their eating and sampling the local foodie hot spots.

Our first stop was Hershsel's Eastside Deli, where we shared a corned beef sandwich. It was delicious!

Next up, Naturally...I went to find myself a cupcake and ended up at The Flying Monkey. I had a mocha latte cupcake, filled with mocha frosting, topped with powdered espresso. Amazing!!!



Now on to the rest...


Bobby's Throw Down contestant: Delilah's!


No comments:

Post a Comment