Saturday, December 4, 2010

Recovery!

After baking and eating cookies for 5 hours, I just could not shake my cookie head ache. I had to cook a full dinner to try to repair the damage! Obviously, I was in no mood spend hours in the kitchen so I went for a sure-fire quick and delicious family favorite: Baked pork chops!

I served these with diced potatoes, fresh from the freezer! ;) I fried them until golden brown and whipped up some mushrooms while the pork was in the oven.


Recipe:
4 pork chops
bread crumbs
2 eggs
salt and pepper
4 tabs of butter

Directions:
1) Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a baking dish and set aside.
2) Scramble eggs in a shallow dish or bowl. Dip pork in eggs then bread crumbs. Place in greased baking dish then season with salt and pepper to taste. Place 1 tab of butter on top of each pork chop, then bake for about 30 to 45 minutes, until pork is tender when poked and no longer pink.

This meal was exactly what I needed! When I was done eating I had a full stomach and a clear head. A great end to a great day.

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment