Monday, April 13, 2015

Restaurant Review: The Wren

Nothing beats a good brunch. All I need is a cup of coffee, a mimosa and a good meal and I am a happy girl. I've been brunching all over the city the last few months but this meal was one of my faves: Kale and Warm Mushroom Salad from The Wren. It was incredible. Kale topped with warm pickled shiitake mushrooms, crispy bacon and soft boiled egg topped with a buttermilk dill dressing. So frickin' delicious. I think I might have eaten the whole bowl in less than 10 minutes.


I would highly recommend The Wren to everyone - gluten free or not. They served two toast-to-share options: one was avocado and hard boiled egg and the other bacon and ricotta. Both looked bangin! And coffee is served via French press which always tastes better in my opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment