Monday, October 12, 2009

Creating the Dream

Stirring up a Dream came to be after a sad realization. Although I enjoy my corporate job, I felt like there was more that I could be doing with my time. I've always had a yearning for culinary school so I did some research. After quickly realizing NYC does not have any cheap courses to offer I came up with plan B: TEACH MYSELF! ;)

Even if I could afford to take classes, I can't quit work do to so, so I've come up with the next best thing: cook and learn. My goal is try new recipes two to three times a week and see what happens. Hopefully they'll be delicious, and I pray for as little disaster as possible, but only time will tell.

Enjoy the stories and share the recipes if you like them!

Thanks!
-Beth

1 comment:

  1. I love this! I can't wait to hear about all your stories and recipes!

    ReplyDelete