Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Double Trouble


While passing some time on one of the best websites ever, I stumbled upon another great recipe from Nosh and Tell.

Personally, I love ANYTHING with chocolate so when I saw this recipe I almost lost it. Chocolate chip cookies baked INTO chewy fudge brownies!? It's like having your cake and eating it too! Two of the best desserts crammed into one perfect little bar. What an amazing creation! SERIOUSLY!!!

Recipe:
1 box of Betty Crocker brownie mix (I went with 'Chewy Fudge' but Nosh and Tell suggests the kind that comes with the Hershey’s syrup packet)

1 roll of prepared chocolate chip cookie dough

Preheat oven to whatever the brownie mix calls for (usually 350 degrees) and prepare brownie mix as directed on box. Pour in 9×13 rectangular pan, set aside.

Take cookie dough roll and scoop rounded tablespoon size balls, place about a half inch apart in 9×13 pan.

Bake until cookie dough is browned and brownies look cooked, about how long it says to bake brownies on the box. Let cool completely.

WARNING: These are insanely addicting. I ate three in the first hour after baking. To save myself from going up a pant size, I brought them to work. They made many people very happy.

P.S. Sorry for the poor picture quality, I'm don't have great lighting in my '70's studio ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment