Monday, October 19, 2009

MA! THE MEATLOAF!!!


Let's be honest, when you hear the word "meatloaf" most people think of a dried up brick of meat. Not appealing, bland and tough to swallow. Trust me, I feel the same way.

When I'm at the grocery store I check for sales on ground turkey (I try to avoid red meats.) Occasionally, I'll find a deal on the 3 lbs family pack. Since a girl can only eat tacos and turkey burgers so many times I decided it was time to make the dreaded meatloaf.

I was happily surprised with the end result and would advise that everyone try this recipe!

Recipe:
From
cooks.com

1 lb ground turkey
1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
1/3 cup chopped onion
1 egg, beaten
1 tsps Worcestershire sauce
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1/4 tsp. dry mustard

Prehead oven to 350 degrees.

Mix ingrediants together and place in a greased baking dish and bake for about 1 hour.

It's that easy and turns out juicy and delicious!


PC: Buzzle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment