Friday, March 20, 2015

Gluten Free Pasta with Burrata

Burrata: hands down the absolute best cheese on the planet!! I've said it before and I'll say it again. It's the best!

I was craving pasta but didn't have anything for sauce but of course had a new container of Trader Joes burrata on hand so I based my meal on that. I topped my pasta with sliced, fresh cherry tomatoes, a little olive oil and balsamic glaze and my secret ingredient: gluten free bread crumbs! The crunch was the perfect match for the buratta. Once I added the cheese I sprinkled on some salt, pepper and basil then dove in! The cheese oozed all over the noodles and tasted amazing! 


Was this the healthiest dish I've ever made? Absolutely not but who cares! It was delicious! Look at all of that gooey cheese. Ahh.. so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment