Sunday, December 6, 2009

Not (feeling) Well


I haven't cooked a single thing this week! I've been incredibly sick with either a reallllllly bad cold or a sinus infection... I'm not sure which. I'm so sick, that I've ordered take-out all weekend because the only things left in my refrigerator are condiments and spolied milk.

On the bright side, since I didn't leave my apartment all weekend, I had plenty of time to surf the Internet. I came across a pretty ironic, yet SO helpful little tool for everyone at home. Check out this great Table of Condiments! Ever wonder how long you should keep condiments in your fridge? This link will give you all the answers you need!

I hope to get back in the kitchen by Tuesday at the latest. I can't wait to eat home made food!

Have a great week.

-Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment