Friday, November 6, 2009

Introducing: DIP DAY FRIDAY!!!

Back in April 2008, I started a fun little trend at work: Dip Day Friday. One day my team and I were having a discussion about different types of dip so I whipped one up and brought it in. It has been a weekly tradition ever since.

The rules: Each week two people pair up and bring in chips and dips (or veggies) for the entire dip day group. Gradually our group has grown from 9 people to about 20, but the more the merrier!

Since dip is a favorite for almost everyone, I've decided to pass on the dip day recipes each week.


This weeks dip: Amy's store bought Spinich dip, salsa and spicy greek yogurt and Anne's Bean Dip.

Recipe for Anne's Bean Dip :
1 15 oz can of cannellini beans
1 large clove garlic (chopped/pressed)
1/2 cup mayo
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp oregano
2 tsp balsamic vinegar
2 tsp olive oil
(optional roasted red peppers)

Blend. Chill. Enjoy! (It was DELICIOUS!!!) :)

Thanks, Anne.

No comments:

Post a Comment