Sunday, February 22, 2015

Best Brunch Loaf Ever!

After taking a spin class today, a friend and I stopped by Cantine Parisienne for brunch. We tried The Egg Shop, which has gluten free bread options, but did not want to wait 90 minutes to two hours. Instead we walked around the corner and ran into Cantine Parisienne. After reading "gluten free health loaf with Nutella and bananas" on the menu, I was in!

We kicked off our meal with water, coffee and mimosas then ordered the loaf. For my meal I had Eggs Benedict over gluten free toast. It was good, however, after advising my server of my gluten allergy the restaurant still served me potatoes that had been fried with bread. Bad move! I was smart enough to avoid though. 

In any case, if you want the yummiest french toast loaf smothered in Nutella and sautéed bananas you have to try this!!!


Oh, and here is our wonderful hydration spread!


No comments:

Post a Comment